US: Collective Brands hires Treff as EVP and CAO
Treff, who most recently served as executive vice president and chief administrative officer for Sears Canada, will report to Matt Rubel, chief executive officer and president of Collective Brands Inc and chief executive officer and president, Payless.
As EVP and CAO, Treff will lead the finance, store development and Information Technology (IT) functions for Payless.
The global sourcing and supply chain, merchandising, marketing, retail operations, law and human resources teams for Payless and Collective Brands will continue to report to Rubel.
Treff will start in his new role early this month.
Collective Brands is the holding company of Payless ShoeSource, Stride Rite and Collective Licensing International and was formed after Payless ShoeSource bought The Stride Rite Corporation for $900m earlier this month.
Here is a list of the top ten stories published on just-style during the past year. To read the stories in full, please click on the headlines....
The Stride Rite Corporation has hired Gregg Ribatt from Stuart Weitzman Holdings to serve as its president and chief executive officer, replacing Rick Thornton who was left the firm to pursue other op...
Footwear retailer Collective Brands has reported an 11.8% drop in third quarter net earnings to US$25.5m, in its first financial results since acquiring Stride Rite in August this year....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report