US: Collective Brands inks global distribution deals
The lines, which are part of its Performance + Lifestyle Group (PLG), will be rolled out in Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and Spain, the company said Wednesday (20 September).
Through an agreement with ABC-Mart, the Saucony and Sperry Top-Sider brands will be reintroduced across Japan. While for Singapore and Malaysia, RSH Limited will distribute the Sperry Top-Sider, Keds and Saucony brands.
And a new deal has been inked with Sefonia Yourself SA in Spain. The company currently represents Sperry Top-Sider and has been managing the introduction of Sperry in Spain for the past year. It now plans to reintroduce Keds in 2012.
Footwear business Collective Brands slid to a fourth quarter net loss of US$41.6m, impacted by one-off charges related to store closures and other expenses....
Sneaker brand Keds has teamed up with retailer Madewell to launch a limited-edition capsule collection....
Collective Brands has inked new licence agreements to take a number of its brands to Mexico, Indonesia, Japan, five South American countries, and the Czech Republic....
Footwear brand Sperry Top-Sider today (30 January) announced that it has entered a series of licensing agreements to extend its reach into bags, belts, hosiery, eyewear, swimwear, headware, scarves, g...
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Hazardous chemical removal a key industry issue
- Who has signed up to the Greenpeace Detox Campaign
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Hong Kong's Li & Fung reports "solid" H1
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Accord and Alliance discord over inspections
- Nike appointments to drive growth opportunities
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey