US: Collective Brands inks global distribution deals
The lines, which are part of its Performance + Lifestyle Group (PLG), will be rolled out in Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and Spain, the company said Wednesday (20 September).
Through an agreement with ABC-Mart, the Saucony and Sperry Top-Sider brands will be reintroduced across Japan. While for Singapore and Malaysia, RSH Limited will distribute the Sperry Top-Sider, Keds and Saucony brands.
And a new deal has been inked with Sefonia Yourself SA in Spain. The company currently represents Sperry Top-Sider and has been managing the introduction of Sperry in Spain for the past year. It now plans to reintroduce Keds in 2012.
Footwear business Collective Brands slid to a fourth quarter net loss of US$41.6m, impacted by one-off charges related to store closures and other expenses....
Sneaker brand Keds has teamed up with retailer Madewell to launch a limited-edition capsule collection....
Collective Brands has inked new licence agreements to take a number of its brands to Mexico, Indonesia, Japan, five South American countries, and the Czech Republic....
Footwear brand Sperry Top-Sider today (30 January) announced that it has entered a series of licensing agreements to extend its reach into bags, belts, hosiery, eyewear, swimwear, headware, scarves, g...
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- Jordan garment sector strong amid regional unrest
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Adidas has greenest textile supply chain in China
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- New Balance launches first 3D printed running shoe
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Technical Textile Markets: Product Developments and Innovations - 2nd Quarter 2015