US: Collective Brands inks global distribution deals
The lines, which are part of its Performance + Lifestyle Group (PLG), will be rolled out in Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and Spain, the company said Wednesday (20 September).
Through an agreement with ABC-Mart, the Saucony and Sperry Top-Sider brands will be reintroduced across Japan. While for Singapore and Malaysia, RSH Limited will distribute the Sperry Top-Sider, Keds and Saucony brands.
And a new deal has been inked with Sefonia Yourself SA in Spain. The company currently represents Sperry Top-Sider and has been managing the introduction of Sperry in Spain for the past year. It now plans to reintroduce Keds in 2012.
Footwear business Collective Brands slid to a fourth quarter net loss of US$41.6m, impacted by one-off charges related to store closures and other expenses....
Sneaker brand Keds has teamed up with retailer Madewell to launch a limited-edition capsule collection....
Collective Brands has inked new licence agreements to take a number of its brands to Mexico, Indonesia, Japan, five South American countries, and the Czech Republic....
Footwear brand Sperry Top-Sider today (30 January) announced that it has entered a series of licensing agreements to extend its reach into bags, belts, hosiery, eyewear, swimwear, headware, scarves, g...
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: Raising the bar on apparel exports?
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- Bangladesh factory improvements “will take years”
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Tommy Hilfiger launches solar-powered jacket