US: Collective Brands inks global distribution deals
The lines, which are part of its Performance + Lifestyle Group (PLG), will be rolled out in Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and Spain, the company said Wednesday (20 September).
Through an agreement with ABC-Mart, the Saucony and Sperry Top-Sider brands will be reintroduced across Japan. While for Singapore and Malaysia, RSH Limited will distribute the Sperry Top-Sider, Keds and Saucony brands.
And a new deal has been inked with Sefonia Yourself SA in Spain. The company currently represents Sperry Top-Sider and has been managing the introduction of Sperry in Spain for the past year. It now plans to reintroduce Keds in 2012.
Footwear business Collective Brands slid to a fourth quarter net loss of US$41.6m, impacted by one-off charges related to store closures and other expenses....
Sneaker brand Keds has teamed up with retailer Madewell to launch a limited-edition capsule collection....
Collective Brands has inked new licence agreements to take a number of its brands to Mexico, Indonesia, Japan, five South American countries, and the Czech Republic....
Footwear brand Sperry Top-Sider today (30 January) announced that it has entered a series of licensing agreements to extend its reach into bags, belts, hosiery, eyewear, swimwear, headware, scarves, g...
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- Big data helps Crystal Group sustainability gains
- Brexit and the apparel industry – what lies ahead?
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Brexit uncertainty over pending EU trade deals
- Brexit to halt deflation in UK clothing sector
- Under Armour opens manufacturing innovation hub
- Nike faces domestic and future order headwinds
- Walmart's 'Made in USA' pledge misleading
- Delta Galil buys VF Corp premium brands for $120m
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Denmark
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape