US: Collective Brands inks global distribution deals
The lines, which are part of its Performance + Lifestyle Group (PLG), will be rolled out in Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and Spain, the company said Wednesday (20 September).
Through an agreement with ABC-Mart, the Saucony and Sperry Top-Sider brands will be reintroduced across Japan. While for Singapore and Malaysia, RSH Limited will distribute the Sperry Top-Sider, Keds and Saucony brands.
And a new deal has been inked with Sefonia Yourself SA in Spain. The company currently represents Sperry Top-Sider and has been managing the introduction of Sperry in Spain for the past year. It now plans to reintroduce Keds in 2012.
Footwear business Collective Brands slid to a fourth quarter net loss of US$41.6m, impacted by one-off charges related to store closures and other expenses....
Sneaker brand Keds has teamed up with retailer Madewell to launch a limited-edition capsule collection....
Collective Brands has inked new licence agreements to take a number of its brands to Mexico, Indonesia, Japan, five South American countries, and the Czech Republic....
Footwear brand Sperry Top-Sider today (30 January) announced that it has entered a series of licensing agreements to extend its reach into bags, belts, hosiery, eyewear, swimwear, headware, scarves, g...
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Teen retail being rocked by fast fashion headwinds
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- US retailers' March 2014 sales roundup
- H&M "pushing the process" on sustainable fashion
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Adidas plans mobile phone hotline at all suppliers
- VF Corp eyes speed to market with China hub
- City sees "no quick fix" for Debenhams
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Jeans in Italy
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects