AUSTRALIA: Colorado Closes $7.55m Palmer Takeover Bid
Footwear and clothing retailer Colorado Group has said that it expects to close its A$13.8m ($7.55m) takeover bid for Palmer Corp early after securing more than 60 per cent of the target in a week. Palmer - which owns the trendy JAG brand - has recommended shareholders accept the offer, which includes a cash payment of 29 cents per share and a 10 cent fully franked dividend to be paid by Palmer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands