AUSTRALIA: Colorado Group sales improve after challenging 2 months
Clothing and shoe firm Colorado Group says trading has now picked up after a "generally difficult" October and November.
Underlying earnings before interest and tax are predicted to fall by up to 15% for the year ended in January, and this will be added to the A$9.3m (US$7.29m) worth of costs incurred during its recent takeover by Affinity Equity.
Underlying EBIT from business activities for fiscal 2006 totalled $43m, not including a $5m gain from selling off a building.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Colorado Group released a statement on Friday (25 May) saying that high-profile investor Solomon Lew is poised to poised to sell his shares in the clothing retailer to Affinity Equity Partners (AEP) -...
Clothing retailer Just Group said it is in a good position to face the forthcoming Christmas selling period but added that interest rates and cold weather are hurting its sales....
Clothing and shoe retailer Colorado Group said first-half earnings were almost static amid a competitive market environment and tough winter trading....
Apparel retailer Just Group has acquired a strategic stake in Colorado Group in a move that positions it to buy one or more of the brands within Colorado if some assets are sold as part of a hostile t...
Apparel and shoe retailer Colorado Group's board has agreed to a revised takeover offer of A$4.70 (US$3.59) per share for the business from Affinity Equity Partners....
Apparel and footwear retailer Colorado group said it would ramp up store openings during the next five years in a bid to revitalise itself and ward off unwanted buyout interest....
The board of shoe and apparel retailer Colorado Group has appealed to investors to throw out a A$430m (US$327.25m) bid from Hong Kong-based Affinity Equity Partners....
Affinity Equity Partners has made an A$430m (US$321m) offer to buy apparel and shoe company Colorado Group....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022