AUSTRALIA: Colorado H1 Profit Soars 71 Per Cent
Fashion and footwear chain Colorado Group Ltd has posted a 71.1 per cent jump in first half net profit to A$4.2 million from A$2.4m in 2001 on the back of a 16.9 per cent rise in sales to A$194m. The Sydney-based company said the profit rise reflected the more constant revenue streams achieved by its new wholesaling businesses and it expects strong full-year results with earnings growth in the double digits.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth