AUSTRALIA: Colorado Profit Up 31% On Soaring Sales
Clothing and footwear chain The Colorado Group Ltd on Thursday reported a 31 per cent jump in 2002 net profit to A$22.5 million (US$13.4m) from A$17.1m (US$10.2m) in the year-ago period amid soaring sales. The Brisbane-based company said sales in the 53 weeks to February 1 climbed 16 per cent year-on-year to A$442.1m (US$264m) and added it remains confident of continued double-digit earnings growth from its core business in 2003.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack