AUSTRALIA: Colorado Reaches 90 Per Cent Of Palmer Corp
Footwear and clothing retailer Colorado group has declared its $13.8m bid for Palmer Corp unconditional after receiving acceptances for more than 90 per cent of Palmer shares. Colorado managing director Rowan Webb said the success of the offer was evident in the rapid response by Palmer shareholders, the majority of whom have accepted more than two weeks prior to the closing date. "The acquisition of Palmer Corporation was a natural step in Colorado group's growth and development and we are excited to be bringing together two Australian brands of the quality of Colorado and JAG," Mr Webb said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sustainable fashion app to help shopping decisions
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective