AUSTRALIA: Colorado Reaches 90 Per Cent Of Palmer Corp
Footwear and clothing retailer Colorado group has declared its $13.8m bid for Palmer Corp unconditional after receiving acceptances for more than 90 per cent of Palmer shares. Colorado managing director Rowan Webb said the success of the offer was evident in the rapid response by Palmer shareholders, the majority of whom have accepted more than two weeks prior to the closing date. "The acquisition of Palmer Corporation was a natural step in Colorado group's growth and development and we are excited to be bringing together two Australian brands of the quality of Colorado and JAG," Mr Webb said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack