AUSTRALIA: Colorado Reaches 90 Per Cent Of Palmer Corp
Footwear and clothing retailer Colorado group has declared its $13.8m bid for Palmer Corp unconditional after receiving acceptances for more than 90 per cent of Palmer shares. Colorado managing director Rowan Webb said the success of the offer was evident in the rapid response by Palmer shareholders, the majority of whom have accepted more than two weeks prior to the closing date. "The acquisition of Palmer Corporation was a natural step in Colorado group's growth and development and we are excited to be bringing together two Australian brands of the quality of Colorado and JAG," Mr Webb said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020