AUSTRALIA: Colorado Reaches 90 Per Cent Of Palmer Corp
Footwear and clothing retailer Colorado group has declared its $13.8m bid for Palmer Corp unconditional after receiving acceptances for more than 90 per cent of Palmer shares. Colorado managing director Rowan Webb said the success of the offer was evident in the rapid response by Palmer shareholders, the majority of whom have accepted more than two weeks prior to the closing date. "The acquisition of Palmer Corporation was a natural step in Colorado group's growth and development and we are excited to be bringing together two Australian brands of the quality of Colorado and JAG," Mr Webb said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022