US: Colorado Trading & Clothing re-brands as Active Fashion
Lifestyle apparel designer and distributor Colorado Trading & Clothing Co has re-branded to take the name Active Fashion Group.
The company said Active Fashion Group will serve as the umbrella company for brands including Soybu, Gracie, Colorado Clothing, Tranquility and Lola.
The group said the rebrand was spurred by the "tremendous growth" of the organisation along with strong demand for active fashion.
"This company rebrand will position Active Fashion Group for tremendous expansion," said CEO Jeff Schmitt. "2013 was a hugely successful year for us, we are priming 2014 to capitalise on that success."
Colorado Trading & Clothing Company Rebrands as Active Fashion Group New Brand Focus will Cater to Active Fashion Consumers
January 22, 2014 11:00 AM Eastern Standard Time GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today, Colorado Trading & Clothing Company announced that it has rebranded the organization Active Fashion Group. Rooted in almost two decades of experience in the market, Active Fashion Group will serve as the umbrella brand for well-known brands such as Soybu, Gracie, Colorado Clothing, Tranquility and Lola. The company rebrand was spurred by the tremendous growth of the organization and the notable industry trend and consumer demand for active fashion.
"This company rebrand will position Active Fashion Group for tremendous expansion"
"Active Fashion Group redefines how people live, work and play," said Jeff Schmitt, CEO and president, Active Fashion Group. "It's about embracing a lifestyle that is on-the-go and relying on comfortable, well-fitting and fashionable clothes to meet that lifestyle. We are truly defining a new active fashion category."
The newly rebranded Active Fashion Group will stay true to the key tenets of the company's 16 years in the apparel market for comfortable, fashionable clothing designed with unique, quality fabrics. Soybu, the company's flagship brand, experienced significant growth this past year and is now in over 1,000 specialty stores and boutiques as well as major sporting goods chains, department stores, and select yoga and fitness studios. Soybu also expanded into international markets this past year including the Middle East, Canada and Japan.
"This company rebrand will position Active Fashion Group for tremendous expansion," continued Schmitt. "2013 was a hugely successful year for us, we are priming 2014 to capitalize on that success."
About Active Fashion Group
Active Fashion Group (formerly Colorado Trading & Clothing Company) designs and distributes superior and innovative active lifestyle apparel brands. Founded as a wholesale manufacturer and distributor for lifestyle apparel, Active Fashion Group has significantly expanded its product line and distribution of unique, comfortable fabrics and designs. Active Fashion Group is comprised of a variety of active fashion brands including Soybu, Gracie, Colorado Clothing, Tranquility and Lola. Founded in 1998, Active Fashion Group is headquartered out of Greenwood Village, Colorado. For more information visit www.activefashion.com.
Original source: Colorado Trading & Clothing Company
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- Will Amazon take over the US apparel market?
- US groups seek workable apparel provisions in TPP
- Metallised thread for "revolutionary" RFID tag
- Manufacturing in China falls to 15-month low
- VF Corp ups guidance on "strong" Q2
- Eliminating risk tops sustainability agenda
- Millennials "changing the game" for hosiery
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020