INDIA: ColorPlus Fashions Launches Sports Range
ColorPlus Fashions, the Chennai-based premium menswear brand, is launching ColorPlus Sport. The new range of sports clothing is expected to include beach wear, jogging clothes and gym wear as well as other sports clothes. And the clothing, which is aimed at both the serious sporting person and the not so serious, is likely to hit the shops next summer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"