FRANCE: Colour Conference To Take Place At Expofil
They explain that the aim of the event is to "explore to what extent the world of fashion colour choices are being influenced by globalisation.
Among the panel of experts who will speak at the event are Edith Keller, chief executive officer of Carlin International, Francois Turckhem of L'Oreal, Maria Luisa collection director of Kenzo, and Antonio Viana consultant to Zegna Baruffa.
Meanwhile the number of exhibitors who will be taking space at the Paris Nord exhibition complex has now swelled to over 200. Among those making their first appearance at Expofil are four leading Swiss producers: Spinnerei Linthal, Nef/Spoerry, Spinnerai Streiff and Spinnerei am Uznaberg - all of whom are specialists in the creation of fine count cotton yarns.
By Sonia Roberts.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective