US: Columbia appoints Moser as apparel VP
Columbia Sportswear Company has announced the appointment of Adrienne Moser as vice president of global apparel merchandising and design for the Columbia brand.
Moser will replace Sue Parham, who has left the company to pursue other interests.
She was previously general manager of apparel merchandising at Columbia, where she oversaw apparel assortment, line direction, pricing and regionalisation.
Prior to joining Columbia, Moser spent 14 years at Patagonia, rising to general merchandise manager.
"We are extremely pleased to announce Adrienne's promotion to this key role," said executive vice president Mick McCormick.
"Adrienne is a proven leader and a world-class merchandiser. Her depth and breadth of experience across the outdoor industry will be instrumental as we strive to provide our customers with the most innovative apparel technology and design available."
Outdoor wear brand Columbia Sportswear has reported narrower net losses during the second quarter on the back of rising sales....
Outdoor apparel and footwear firm Columbia Sportswear has urged Lane County Circuit Court to dismiss a lawsuit claiming the company used Innovative Sports' technology to produce heated clothing....
Footwear maker Wolverine Worldwide posted a 15.2% decline in second-quarter net earnings amid continued macroeconomic uncertainty in Europe....
A new apparel cooling technology described by its developer Columbia Sportswear as "groundbreaking" and a "game-changer", is set to launch next spring after a four-year development effort....
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam