US: Columbia appoints Moser as apparel VP
Columbia Sportswear Company has announced the appointment of Adrienne Moser as vice president of global apparel merchandising and design for the Columbia brand.
Moser will replace Sue Parham, who has left the company to pursue other interests.
She was previously general manager of apparel merchandising at Columbia, where she oversaw apparel assortment, line direction, pricing and regionalisation.
Prior to joining Columbia, Moser spent 14 years at Patagonia, rising to general merchandise manager.
"We are extremely pleased to announce Adrienne's promotion to this key role," said executive vice president Mick McCormick.
"Adrienne is a proven leader and a world-class merchandiser. Her depth and breadth of experience across the outdoor industry will be instrumental as we strive to provide our customers with the most innovative apparel technology and design available."
Outdoor wear brand Columbia Sportswear has reported narrower net losses during the second quarter on the back of rising sales....
Outdoor apparel and footwear firm Columbia Sportswear has urged Lane County Circuit Court to dismiss a lawsuit claiming the company used Innovative Sports' technology to produce heated clothing....
Footwear maker Wolverine Worldwide posted a 15.2% decline in second-quarter net earnings amid continued macroeconomic uncertainty in Europe....
A new apparel cooling technology described by its developer Columbia Sportswear as "groundbreaking" and a "game-changer", is set to launch next spring after a four-year development effort....
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Teen retail being rocked by fast fashion headwinds
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- US retailers' March 2014 sales roundup
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- H&M "pushing the process" on sustainable fashion
- Adidas plans mobile phone hotline at all suppliers
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- VF Corp eyes speed to market with China hub
- C&A warns of supply crisis in organic cotton
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Jeans in Italy
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects