US: Columbia appoints Moser as apparel VP
Columbia Sportswear Company has announced the appointment of Adrienne Moser as vice president of global apparel merchandising and design for the Columbia brand.
Moser will replace Sue Parham, who has left the company to pursue other interests.
She was previously general manager of apparel merchandising at Columbia, where she oversaw apparel assortment, line direction, pricing and regionalisation.
Prior to joining Columbia, Moser spent 14 years at Patagonia, rising to general merchandise manager.
"We are extremely pleased to announce Adrienne's promotion to this key role," said executive vice president Mick McCormick.
"Adrienne is a proven leader and a world-class merchandiser. Her depth and breadth of experience across the outdoor industry will be instrumental as we strive to provide our customers with the most innovative apparel technology and design available."
Outdoor wear brand Columbia Sportswear has reported narrower net losses during the second quarter on the back of rising sales....
Outdoor apparel and footwear firm Columbia Sportswear has urged Lane County Circuit Court to dismiss a lawsuit claiming the company used Innovative Sports' technology to produce heated clothing....
Footwear maker Wolverine Worldwide posted a 15.2% decline in second-quarter net earnings amid continued macroeconomic uncertainty in Europe....
A new apparel cooling technology described by its developer Columbia Sportswear as "groundbreaking" and a "game-changer", is set to launch next spring after a four-year development effort....
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Where next for 3D design and prototyping?
- Balance essential in garment supply chain
- Gap brand sales continue to fall short
- American Eagle Outfitters Q1 earnings soar
- AGOA delays drag on sourcing decisions
- Apparel industry Q1 results in brief
- Call for probe into Philippines factory fire