UK: Columbia inks global sock license with Delta Galil
The deal will see Delta Galil develop, produce and distribute Columbia's seasonal collections of outdoor performance socks for men and women, including hiking socks, trail running socks, hunting socks, outdoor lifestyle socks, ski socks and snowboard socks.
The first collection will be distributed at Columbia retail stores, big box sporting goods retailers, as well as select department and specialty stores worldwide.
"Columbia is one of the most well-respected brands in the sports and outdoor industry and a great addition to our licensed portfolio," said Isaac Dabah, CEO of Delta Galil.
"We look forward to applying our strength in design, product and material innovation and global distribution to grow the Columbia brand and our own business."
Columbia Sportswear is shifting to a joint venture model in China through a partnership with distributor Swire Resources. ...
Italian businessman Silvio Scaglia, the founder of telecoms operator Fastweb, has acquired struggling upmarket lingerie maker La Perla following an auction at a bankruptcy court in Bologna. ...
Israel-based apparel business Delta Galil has reported a 69% increase in first-quarter net profit, boosted by higher sales in all regions....
Clothing company Perry Ellis has entered into a licensing deal with apparel business Delta Galil USA to develop, produce and distribute Original Penguin men's underwear and loungewear....
- Levi Strauss raises the bar on sustainability
- Gap and H&M back Myanmar path to labour reform
- Nike reaffirms US production commitment
- H&M faces margin pressure on dollar impact
- Can technology shape a sustainable fashion future?
- Myanmar minimum wage set at US$3.2 per day
- Far Eastern to invest $323m in Vietnam textile hub
- Fast Retailing supplier continues strike talks
- Talks progressing on Myanmar minimum wage
- Under Armour unveils newest retail presence
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: The EU - May 2015
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015