UK: Columbia inks global sock license with Delta Galil
The deal will see Delta Galil develop, produce and distribute Columbia's seasonal collections of outdoor performance socks for men and women, including hiking socks, trail running socks, hunting socks, outdoor lifestyle socks, ski socks and snowboard socks.
The first collection will be distributed at Columbia retail stores, big box sporting goods retailers, as well as select department and specialty stores worldwide.
"Columbia is one of the most well-respected brands in the sports and outdoor industry and a great addition to our licensed portfolio," said Isaac Dabah, CEO of Delta Galil.
"We look forward to applying our strength in design, product and material innovation and global distribution to grow the Columbia brand and our own business."
Columbia Sportswear is shifting to a joint venture model in China through a partnership with distributor Swire Resources. ...
The growing interest in nature and outdoor activities coupled with an increased awareness of the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle has raised the profile of the performance outdoor apparel...
Italian businessman Silvio Scaglia, the founder of telecoms operator Fastweb, has acquired struggling upmarket lingerie maker La Perla following an auction at a bankruptcy court in Bologna. ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Sports and Fitness Clothing in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Sports Apparel, and Fitness Clothing. The report provides separate comprehe...
Israel-based apparel business Delta Galil has reported a 69% increase in first-quarter net profit, boosted by higher sales in all regions....
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corpora...
Clothing company Perry Ellis has entered into a licensing deal with apparel business Delta Galil USA to develop, produce and distribute Original Penguin men's underwear and loungewear....
This report provides information on the latest developments in: antimicrobial sewing thread; carbon nanotube fibres; compression garments; environmentally friendly finishing treatments; environmentall...
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- New JC Penney CEO “credible but no solution”
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam