USA: Columbia Raids Malaysian Counterfeiters
The three simultaneous raids, part of an aggressive campaign by the Oregon-based company to protect its brand image, resulted in the seizure of more than 1400 shirts and pants bearing counterfeit Columbia labels.
Columbia is now working with local authorities to determine if criminal or civil sanctions should be imposed.
Companies: Columbia Sportswear Company
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Outdoor clothing firm Columbia Sportswear has suffered a 3.1 per cent slip in third-quarter net profit on decreases in outerwear and accessories demand....
Active apparel business Columbia Sportswear Company has appointed ex-Nike manager Mark Koppes to the newly created position of general merchandise manager, men's apparel....
Columbia Sportswear Company has named Brad Gebhard as vice president of footwear as of October....
Active wear group Columbia Sportswear Company says that president of the Sorel division, Mike Prendergast, has quit the company with immediate effect....
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sustainable fashion app to help shopping decisions
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack