USA: Columbia Signs Up With O2
O2 Essential Marketing Technologies announced today that it has signed an agreement with Columbia Sportswear Company to create and distribute enhanced three-dimensional images of their products. Under terms of the agreement, O2 will use its proprietary 3-D digital photography and programming to produce fluid, full-range rotational views for numerous Columbia Sportswear products. The 3-D images will be marketed to e-tailers as part of an alliance with Yahoo! signed in July 2000, which enables O2 to approach all of Yahoo! Shopping's authorised distributors and resellers to license O2's 3-D technology to display their products. Terry Gourley, chairman & CEO of O2, said: "We are seeing a continuous flow of prominent manufacturers signing agreements with us to include their products in O2's growing inventory of enhanced 3-D, rotational images in its 3dimagestore.com. Columbia Sportswear is one of many manufacturers that O2 will be announcing in the near term."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020