USA: Columbia Signs Up With O2
O2 Essential Marketing Technologies announced today that it has signed an agreement with Columbia Sportswear Company to create and distribute enhanced three-dimensional images of their products. Under terms of the agreement, O2 will use its proprietary 3-D digital photography and programming to produce fluid, full-range rotational views for numerous Columbia Sportswear products. The 3-D images will be marketed to e-tailers as part of an alliance with Yahoo! signed in July 2000, which enables O2 to approach all of Yahoo! Shopping's authorised distributors and resellers to license O2's 3-D technology to display their products. Terry Gourley, chairman & CEO of O2, said: "We are seeing a continuous flow of prominent manufacturers signing agreements with us to include their products in O2's growing inventory of enhanced 3-D, rotational images in its 3dimagestore.com. Columbia Sportswear is one of many manufacturers that O2 will be announcing in the near term."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022