USA: Columbia Signs Up With O2
O2 Essential Marketing Technologies announced today that it has signed an agreement with Columbia Sportswear Company to create and distribute enhanced three-dimensional images of their products. Under terms of the agreement, O2 will use its proprietary 3-D digital photography and programming to produce fluid, full-range rotational views for numerous Columbia Sportswear products. The 3-D images will be marketed to e-tailers as part of an alliance with Yahoo! signed in July 2000, which enables O2 to approach all of Yahoo! Shopping's authorised distributors and resellers to license O2's 3-D technology to display their products. Terry Gourley, chairman & CEO of O2, said: "We are seeing a continuous flow of prominent manufacturers signing agreements with us to include their products in O2's growing inventory of enhanced 3-D, rotational images in its 3dimagestore.com. Columbia Sportswear is one of many manufacturers that O2 will be announcing in the near term."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar