USA: Columbia Sportswear Announces Distribution Center Expansion
The Columbia Sportswear Company has announced that it has begun construction on a new addition to its distribution center in Portland's Rivergate Industrial District. The active outdoor apparel and footwear manufacturer is planning to integrate the 203,000 sq ft addition to its existing 649,000 sq ft structure, making its distribution center the largest distribution facility in the Rivergate District.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"