USA: Columbia Sportswear Appoints Retail Marketing Manager
Columbia Sportswear (Nasdaq:COLM), the active outdoor apparel and footwear company, has appointed Justin Knapp to the position of retail marketing manager. Knapp will manage all aspects of global visual marketing and merchandising, including concept shops, field services, point-of-purchase and brand enhancements. Knapp reports directly to Dan Hanson, director of marketing communications. "Justin brings a wealth of industry experience to a position that is critical to the successful support and enhancement of the Columbia brand," Hanson said. "His talent and expertise will make a valuable contribution to the Columbia Sportswear team." Knapp brings more than 12 years of outdoor and retail industry experience to the position. Prior to being hired by Columbia, Knapp worked for adidas as the company's concept shop program manager. He has also worked for Gart Sports and Universal Athletic Services.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022