USA: Columbia Sportswear Appoints Retail Marketing Manager
Columbia Sportswear (Nasdaq:COLM), the active outdoor apparel and footwear company, has appointed Justin Knapp to the position of retail marketing manager. Knapp will manage all aspects of global visual marketing and merchandising, including concept shops, field services, point-of-purchase and brand enhancements. Knapp reports directly to Dan Hanson, director of marketing communications. "Justin brings a wealth of industry experience to a position that is critical to the successful support and enhancement of the Columbia brand," Hanson said. "His talent and expertise will make a valuable contribution to the Columbia Sportswear team." Knapp brings more than 12 years of outdoor and retail industry experience to the position. Prior to being hired by Columbia, Knapp worked for adidas as the company's concept shop program manager. He has also worked for Gart Sports and Universal Athletic Services.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts