USA: Columbia Sportswear Appoints Retail Marketing Manager
Columbia Sportswear (Nasdaq:COLM), the active outdoor apparel and footwear company, has appointed Justin Knapp to the position of retail marketing manager. Knapp will manage all aspects of global visual marketing and merchandising, including concept shops, field services, point-of-purchase and brand enhancements. Knapp reports directly to Dan Hanson, director of marketing communications. "Justin brings a wealth of industry experience to a position that is critical to the successful support and enhancement of the Columbia brand," Hanson said. "His talent and expertise will make a valuable contribution to the Columbia Sportswear team." Knapp brings more than 12 years of outdoor and retail industry experience to the position. Prior to being hired by Columbia, Knapp worked for adidas as the company's concept shop program manager. He has also worked for Gart Sports and Universal Athletic Services.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022