USA: Columbia Sportswear Appoints Retail Marketing Manager
Columbia Sportswear (Nasdaq:COLM), the active outdoor apparel and footwear company, has appointed Justin Knapp to the position of retail marketing manager. Knapp will manage all aspects of global visual marketing and merchandising, including concept shops, field services, point-of-purchase and brand enhancements. Knapp reports directly to Dan Hanson, director of marketing communications. "Justin brings a wealth of industry experience to a position that is critical to the successful support and enhancement of the Columbia brand," Hanson said. "His talent and expertise will make a valuable contribution to the Columbia Sportswear team." Knapp brings more than 12 years of outdoor and retail industry experience to the position. Prior to being hired by Columbia, Knapp worked for adidas as the company's concept shop program manager. He has also worked for Gart Sports and Universal Athletic Services.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"