USA: Columbia Sportswear Becomes Official Apparel Supplier to the Eco-Challenge Expedition Race
International outdoor apparel and footwear manufacturer Columbia Sportswear Company® (Nasdaq:COLM) has signed a sponsorship agreement to become the official apparel supplier to the 2000 Eco-Challenge held in Sabah Malaysia. This is Columbia's fourth year sponsoring the high-profile Expedition Race(TM), which takes place on the Island of Borneo August 21 to September 2.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth