US: Columbia Sportswear exec McCormick resigns
Michael McCormick, executive vice president of global sales and marketing at outdoor apparel and footwear firm Columbia Sportswear, has resigned for personal reasons.
CEO and president Timothy Boyle will assume McCormick's duties on an interim basis, the company said in an SEC filing yesterday (15 August).
McCormick previously served as executive vice president of global sales for Callaway Golf before joining Columbia Sportswear in 2006.
Outdoor apparel and footwear firm Columbia Sportswear Company has managed to offset falling fourth quarter sales to post an 8% rise in profit....
Seven models of heated jackets made by Columbia Sportswear have been recalled because of a burn hazard caused by a potentially overheating inner cuff. ...
Outdoor apparel and footwear business Columbia Sportswear lowered its fourth quarter sales and earnings forecasts, blaming reduced customer traffic and mild weather....
Delta Galil Industries is to be the exclusive licensee of Columbia Sportswear's global sock business beginning with the autumn 2013 season....
Outdoor apparel and footwear firm Columbia Sportswear has recalled more of the battery packs sold with some of its electrically heated jackets, over fears they could overheat and pose a fire hazard....
Singapore-based apparel company Ocean Sky is set to be acquired by Luen Thai Holdings for US$55m. ...
Outdoor apparel and footwear firm Columbia Sportswear has recalled a number of battery packs sold with certain electric jackets because they could overheat, posing the risk of burns injuries or fire h...
The markets for heated garments and clothing which offers protection against insects are set to grow, according to new research....
- What the EU-Vietnam trade deal means for duties
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- Esquel backs Chinese Sea Island cotton production
- US apparel import growth led by Bangladesh
- TPP trade pact in milestone signing by 12 nations
- Sears looks to lift apparel via sourcing changes
- Eco-friendly garment factory opens in Bangladesh
- Clothing and sports chains in activewear battle
- Nike accelerates digital strategy with new hire
- Bangladesh factory fire renews worker safety fears
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020
- Practical Price Negotiation