USA: Columbia Sportswear Integrates Outlast Temperature Regulation
Columbia Sportwear is to incorporate Outlast Temperature Regulation into its news range of outdoor designs. Columbia will be incorporating outlast technology into its new Phase-Shift Parka as well as accessories such as hats and gloves. Outlast is designed to control the temperature of the wearer by regulating how much heat it absorbs, stores and releases.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again