USA: Columbia Sportswear Q4 Income Surges 79 Per Cent
International outdoor apparel and footwear firm, Columbia Sportswear Co, on Thursday posted a 79 per cent increase in fourth-quarter net income thanks to soaring sales of outerwear and cold weather footwear. The Oregon-based company said net earnings totalled $24.2 million, or 61 cents per share, compared with $13.5m, or 34 cents per share, in the fourth quarter of the previous year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth