USA: Columbia Sportswear To Move HQ
International outdoor apparel and footwear manufacturer Columbia Sportswear Company (Nasdaq:COLM) announced today that it has signed a Letter of Intent with ADC Telecommunications, Inc for the purchase of a new site for its headquarters. The financial terms have yet to be determined. The 188,500 sq ft structure is located in Washington County in the State of Oregon. The purchase is contingent upon Columbia Sportswear's satisfactory review of zoning, engineering, and environmental studies, which are currently being conducted.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022