USA: Columbia Sportswear To Outfit Special Olympics Team USA
Columbia Sportswear is to be named as an official apparel sponsor to the American Special Olympics athletes through the donation of warm outdoor gear. The company will donate 600 parkas and pants to the Special Olympics Team USA. The Cloud Chaser Parka will feature an exclusive design created for the Special Olympics athletes. In addition to the new parkas, athletes will wear Columbia's Crystal Ridge pants. Columbia is also offering the rest of its apparel, including fleece, hats and gloves, to Special Olympics for 10 per cent lower than the wholesale cost.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020