USA: Columbia Sportswear To Outfit Special Olympics Team USA
Columbia Sportswear is to be named as an official apparel sponsor to the American Special Olympics athletes through the donation of warm outdoor gear. The company will donate 600 parkas and pants to the Special Olympics Team USA. The Cloud Chaser Parka will feature an exclusive design created for the Special Olympics athletes. In addition to the new parkas, athletes will wear Columbia's Crystal Ridge pants. Columbia is also offering the rest of its apparel, including fleece, hats and gloves, to Special Olympics for 10 per cent lower than the wholesale cost.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022