USA: Columbia Sportswear To Outfit Special Olympics Team USA
Columbia Sportswear is to be named as an official apparel sponsor to the American Special Olympics athletes through the donation of warm outdoor gear. The company will donate 600 parkas and pants to the Special Olympics Team USA. The Cloud Chaser Parka will feature an exclusive design created for the Special Olympics athletes. In addition to the new parkas, athletes will wear Columbia's Crystal Ridge pants. Columbia is also offering the rest of its apparel, including fleece, hats and gloves, to Special Olympics for 10 per cent lower than the wholesale cost.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022