USA: Columbia Sportswear To Outfit Special Olympics Team USA
Columbia Sportswear is to be named as an official apparel sponsor to the American Special Olympics athletes through the donation of warm outdoor gear. The company will donate 600 parkas and pants to the Special Olympics Team USA. The Cloud Chaser Parka will feature an exclusive design created for the Special Olympics athletes. In addition to the new parkas, athletes will wear Columbia's Crystal Ridge pants. Columbia is also offering the rest of its apparel, including fleece, hats and gloves, to Special Olympics for 10 per cent lower than the wholesale cost.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Next books first FY profit fall in eight years
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing