USA: Columbia To Open New Distribution Centre In Kentucky
The Oregon-based company said the 428,000-square foot centre will create 90 jobs in 2005 with a further 110 positions expected to be generated over the next few years.
The new warehouse will serve footwear stores in the eastern and mid-western United States.
Companies: Columbia Sportswear Company
Outdoor clothing firm Columbia Sportswear has suffered a 3.1 per cent slip in third-quarter net profit on decreases in outerwear and accessories demand....
Active apparel business Columbia Sportswear Company has appointed ex-Nike manager Mark Koppes to the newly created position of general merchandise manager, men's apparel....
Columbia Sportswear Company has named Brad Gebhard as vice president of footwear as of October....
Active wear group Columbia Sportswear Company says that president of the Sorel division, Mike Prendergast, has quit the company with immediate effect....
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020