USA: .com Proves Best Value For Medical Uniforms
TSUniforms.com Inc, the online outlet for medical and nursing uniforms, has unveiled its recently redesigned Web site. To meet the growing demands of its clients, TS Uniforms has created a "members' area" where shipping and billing information can be stored on a secure and dedicated server, should a client decide to do so. By choosing to store her/his data, the customer no longer has to enter in information every time a purchase is made through the site. By converting to its own server, TS Uniforms enables the customer to check on the status of her/his current order, as well as view order history. At any time, the client may log into the "members' area" and change or update stored billing and shipping information. The benefits to the shopper are said to be an enhanced e-commerce experience, allowing for faster order implementation and quicker access to information. The online uniform warehouse is also introducing a nurse's resource page to serve as a central source from which nursing and medical professionals can learn about news, events, and sites pertaining to their industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective