USA: .com Proves Best Value For Medical Uniforms
To meet the growing demands of its clients, TS Uniforms has created a "members' area" where shipping and billing information can be stored on a secure and dedicated server, should a client decide to do so. By choosing to store her/his data, the customer no longer has to enter in information every time a purchase is made through the site.
By converting to its own server, TS Uniforms enables the customer to check on the status of her/his current order, as well as view order history. At any time, the client may log into the "members' area" and change or update stored billing and shipping information.
The benefits to the shopper are said to be an enhanced e-commerce experience, allowing for faster order implementation and quicker access to information.
The online uniform warehouse is also introducing a nurse's resource page to serve as a central source from which nursing and medical professionals can learn about news, events, and sites pertaining to their industry.
About The Company
TS Uniforms.com Inc., launched in 1998, provides a convenient online shopping experience for hard working nurses. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800/555-9618, via fax at 561/243-1407, over the Internet or by mail. Merchandise in stock is shipped within two business days. TS Uniforms has virtually eliminated "backorders" with the benefit of an in-house factory, always maintaining a large inventory on hand of the most popular styles and colors. Product availability is more than 95 per cent at any given time. Orders placed in bulk receive substantial discounts.
A new distribution program launched at www.uniformplus.com provides business opportunities to hard working nursing professionals. This new program allows a self-motivated individual to become an independent distributor for TS Uniforms.
TS Uniforms stands behind its guarantee of providing the highest quality uniforms at the lowest prices in the country, online and off. Made in the USA, all of its uniforms are tailored for comfort and professional style. Uniforms can be ordered in a variety of colors and sizes (up to 5XL) to accommodate most hospital and clinic dress codes.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Hong Kong's Winds Group to open Haiti factory
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022