USA: .com Proves Best Value For Medical Uniforms
TSUniforms.com Inc, the online outlet for medical and nursing uniforms, has unveiled its recently redesigned Web site. To meet the growing demands of its clients, TS Uniforms has created a "members' area" where shipping and billing information can be stored on a secure and dedicated server, should a client decide to do so. By choosing to store her/his data, the customer no longer has to enter in information every time a purchase is made through the site. By converting to its own server, TS Uniforms enables the customer to check on the status of her/his current order, as well as view order history. At any time, the client may log into the "members' area" and change or update stored billing and shipping information. The benefits to the shopper are said to be an enhanced e-commerce experience, allowing for faster order implementation and quicker access to information. The online uniform warehouse is also introducing a nurse's resource page to serve as a central source from which nursing and medical professionals can learn about news, events, and sites pertaining to their industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022