AUSTRALIA: Commission To Study Coogi's Financial Health
Melbourne-based fashion label Coogi Australia has been told to provide proof of its financial health amid concerns up to A$4 million of employee entitlements could be in jeopardy, it was reported on Friday. The Herald Sun newspaper said the Australian Industrial Relations Commission had been told the knitwear manufacturer and designer showed many of the classic indicators of insolvency.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands