FRANCE: Comptoir des Cotonniers names COO
Abadie-Truchet will focus on the global management of the Comptoir des Cotonniers
French fashion retailer Comptoir des Cotonniers, which is owned by Japan's Fast Retailing, has appointed Chrystel Abadie-Truchet to the newly-created role of COO.
Abadie-Truchet will focus on the global management of the Comptoir des Cotonniers brand, including design, merchandising, marketing and retail operations. She will report to Elisabeth Cunin, CEO of the Comptoir des Cotonniers and Princesse Tam Tam brands.
"Thanks to her wealth of experience in the management of international brands, not just from a design and image perspective, but also in terms of commercial strategy and international deployment, Chrystel Abadie-Truchet will be able to offer Comptoir des Cotonniers expertise that will take the brand to a new stage in its global development," said Elisabeth Cunin, president of Comptoir des Cotonniers and Princesse Tam Tam.
Abadie-Truchet has previously worked for Yves Saint Laurent Parfums and perfume and cosmetics firm Puig Group.
Despite the financial storm clouds that have disrupted Europe's economy over the past few years, the continent's luxury apparel sector has proved remarkably resilient, with global demand for their pro...
French apparel group PPR has entered into an agreement to sell its US plus size business OneStopPlusGroup to private equity firms Charlesbank Capital and Webster Capital as it works to focus on its lu...
Fast Retailing, which operates the Uniqlo brand, is to acquire a majority stake in fashion firm J Brand as it looks to strengthen its position in the US....
Fast Retailing's Uniqlo and Theory brands have teamed up to design and manufacture a collection of down jackets and vests for men and women....
Japanese casual clothing retailer Uniqlo has today (2 November) blamed a fall in October same-store sales on persistently warm weather, which stifled demand for autumn and winter garments....
French retail group PPR has reported "satisfactory" third-quarter sales growth, helped by rising revenue at its luxury brands....
Fast Retailing, which operates the Uniqlo brand, has said it expects sales to top JPY1trn in 2013 as it continues to grow aggressively outside of its Japanese home market. ...
- India's labour law reforms edge a step closer
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- Alliance and Accord urged to harmonise efforts
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- Under Armour "resonating strongly" with consumers
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- Ultrasonic execs disappear along with company cash
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details