USA: Concept III Textiles Announces Reorganisation
Concept III Textiles has announced a series of internal organisational changes as well as a number of personnel changes in an attempt to streamline its expanding sourcing and production services. Under the reorganisation Jen Miller will become the director of operations, Andy Coutant becomes the technical sales coordinator, Chris Parkes becomes national sales manager and Chris Humphries becomes the general manager of European sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"