USA: Cone Mills To Develop Private E-Market
Cone Mills, the world's largest producer of denim fabrics and the largest commission printer of home furnishing fabrics in North America, has chosen i2 to power its private e-marketplace. Implementation of the i2 TradeMatrix platform and i2 TradeMatrix Demand Planner is under way. Combined, the two are designed to enable collaborative supply chain management for Cone Mills' customers and suppliers. Additionally, i2 solutions are designed to support advanced business processes within Cone Mills to increase customer service levels. "Supply chain cost reduction is the core purpose of our B2B initiatives," said Tom Gmitter, Cone Mills' chief information officer. "The development of our private e-marketplace provides our customers a means to collaborate with us to reduce inefficiencies and extraneous costs out of our respective supply chains. We are confident the i2 TradeMatrix platform will enable us to improve our already established industry leadership position in regards to overall customer value."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again