USA: Cone Mills To Develop Private E-Market
Cone Mills, the world's largest producer of denim fabrics and the largest commission printer of home furnishing fabrics in North America, has chosen i2 to power its private e-marketplace. Implementation of the i2 TradeMatrix platform and i2 TradeMatrix Demand Planner is under way. Combined, the two are designed to enable collaborative supply chain management for Cone Mills' customers and suppliers. Additionally, i2 solutions are designed to support advanced business processes within Cone Mills to increase customer service levels. "Supply chain cost reduction is the core purpose of our B2B initiatives," said Tom Gmitter, Cone Mills' chief information officer. "The development of our private e-marketplace provides our customers a means to collaborate with us to reduce inefficiencies and extraneous costs out of our respective supply chains. We are confident the i2 TradeMatrix platform will enable us to improve our already established industry leadership position in regards to overall customer value."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022