USA: Cone Mills To Develop Private E-Market
Cone Mills, the world's largest producer of denim fabrics and the largest commission printer of home furnishing fabrics in North America, has chosen i2 to power its private e-marketplace. Implementation of the i2 TradeMatrix platform and i2 TradeMatrix Demand Planner is under way. Combined, the two are designed to enable collaborative supply chain management for Cone Mills' customers and suppliers. Additionally, i2 solutions are designed to support advanced business processes within Cone Mills to increase customer service levels. "Supply chain cost reduction is the core purpose of our B2B initiatives," said Tom Gmitter, Cone Mills' chief information officer. "The development of our private e-marketplace provides our customers a means to collaborate with us to reduce inefficiencies and extraneous costs out of our respective supply chains. We are confident the i2 TradeMatrix platform will enable us to improve our already established industry leadership position in regards to overall customer value."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- Trump talks of tweaking NAFTA trade with Canada
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022