NORTHERN IRELAND: Conference Spotlights Homegrown Talent
The cream of Northern Irish talent is to be put in the spotlight at a showcase event to encourage more designers to source from manufacturers in the Emerald Isle. The 5th Annual Design and Marketing Forum Conference, entitled `Source and Resource', takes place on November 2 at the Hilton Hotel, Templepatrick. It is being organised by Northern Ireland Growth Challenge and the NITA. Among the speakers will be Ken Watson, challenge director of the Apparel and Textiles Challenge, who has been working in the industry for more than 20 years, and Nick Hollins, chief executive officer at Charnos. Delegates will gain an insight into the power of the brand, see an illuminating demonstration on using the Internet to source and resource product development, and hear how a successful innovative apparel product was resourced
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020