NORTHERN IRELAND: Conference Spotlights Homegrown Talent
The cream of Northern Irish talent is to be put in the spotlight at a showcase event to encourage more designers to source from manufacturers in the Emerald Isle. The 5th Annual Design and Marketing Forum Conference, entitled `Source and Resource', takes place on November 2 at the Hilton Hotel, Templepatrick. It is being organised by Northern Ireland Growth Challenge and the NITA. Among the speakers will be Ken Watson, challenge director of the Apparel and Textiles Challenge, who has been working in the industry for more than 20 years, and Nick Hollins, chief executive officer at Charnos. Delegates will gain an insight into the power of the brand, see an illuminating demonstration on using the Internet to source and resource product development, and hear how a successful innovative apparel product was resourced
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022