NORTHERN IRELAND: Conference Spotlights Homegrown Talent
The cream of Northern Irish talent is to be put in the spotlight at a showcase event to encourage more designers to source from manufacturers in the Emerald Isle. The 5th Annual Design and Marketing Forum Conference, entitled `Source and Resource', takes place on November 2 at the Hilton Hotel, Templepatrick. It is being organised by Northern Ireland Growth Challenge and the NITA. Among the speakers will be Ken Watson, challenge director of the Apparel and Textiles Challenge, who has been working in the industry for more than 20 years, and Nick Hollins, chief executive officer at Charnos. Delegates will gain an insight into the power of the brand, see an illuminating demonstration on using the Internet to source and resource product development, and hear how a successful innovative apparel product was resourced
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Oxford Industries, Shoe Carnival
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective