NORTHERN IRELAND: Conference Spotlights Homegrown Talent
The cream of Northern Irish talent is to be put in the spotlight at a showcase event to encourage more designers to source from manufacturers in the Emerald Isle. The 5th Annual Design and Marketing Forum Conference, entitled `Source and Resource', takes place on November 2 at the Hilton Hotel, Templepatrick. It is being organised by Northern Ireland Growth Challenge and the NITA. Among the speakers will be Ken Watson, challenge director of the Apparel and Textiles Challenge, who has been working in the industry for more than 20 years, and Nick Hollins, chief executive officer at Charnos. Delegates will gain an insight into the power of the brand, see an illuminating demonstration on using the Internet to source and resource product development, and hear how a successful innovative apparel product was resourced
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"