UK: Conference To Explore Fashion Online
The role of e-commerce in the fashion industry is to be explored in a one-day conference organized by business publication Marketing Week. In order to assist traditional fashion retailers in their exploration of new distribution channels, 'Fashion Online' - which takes place on 5th July 2000 - will discuss how far fashion consumers are motivated to buy online through convenience, price and service. Through Fashion Online, delegates can hear how to manage their content and devise successful off line marketing strategies in order to maximize first time and repeat visits. Changing fashions on the web; knowing your audience; generating traffic to the site; and building online customer relationships will all be covered too. The conference will also feature a practical guide to working with New Media Agencies to successfully get brands online.Leading industry speakers on the day include representatives from Austin Reed, Easyshop, zoom.co.uk, KPMG, WGSN and Blueberry.net.For further information or a conference brochure, call 020 7970 4770 or email
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022