UK: Conference To Explore Fashion Online
The role of e-commerce in the fashion industry is to be explored in a one-day conference organized by business publication Marketing Week. In order to assist traditional fashion retailers in their exploration of new distribution channels, 'Fashion Online' - which takes place on 5th July 2000 - will discuss how far fashion consumers are motivated to buy online through convenience, price and service. Through Fashion Online, delegates can hear how to manage their content and devise successful off line marketing strategies in order to maximize first time and repeat visits. Changing fashions on the web; knowing your audience; generating traffic to the site; and building online customer relationships will all be covered too. The conference will also feature a practical guide to working with New Media Agencies to successfully get brands online.Leading industry speakers on the day include representatives from Austin Reed, Easyshop, zoom.co.uk, KPMG, WGSN and Blueberry.net.For further information or a conference brochure, call 020 7970 4770 or email
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack