UK: Conference To Explore Fashion Online
The role of e-commerce in the fashion industry is to be explored in a one-day conference organized by business publication Marketing Week. In order to assist traditional fashion retailers in their exploration of new distribution channels, 'Fashion Online' - which takes place on 5th July 2000 - will discuss how far fashion consumers are motivated to buy online through convenience, price and service. Through Fashion Online, delegates can hear how to manage their content and devise successful off line marketing strategies in order to maximize first time and repeat visits. Changing fashions on the web; knowing your audience; generating traffic to the site; and building online customer relationships will all be covered too. The conference will also feature a practical guide to working with New Media Agencies to successfully get brands online.Leading industry speakers on the day include representatives from Austin Reed, Easyshop, zoom.co.uk, KPMG, WGSN and Blueberry.net.For further information or a conference brochure, call 020 7970 4770 or email
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020