UK: Conference To Explore Fashion Online
The role of e-commerce in the fashion industry is to be explored in a one-day conference organized by business publication Marketing Week. In order to assist traditional fashion retailers in their exploration of new distribution channels, 'Fashion Online' - which takes place on 5th July 2000 - will discuss how far fashion consumers are motivated to buy online through convenience, price and service. Through Fashion Online, delegates can hear how to manage their content and devise successful off line marketing strategies in order to maximize first time and repeat visits. Changing fashions on the web; knowing your audience; generating traffic to the site; and building online customer relationships will all be covered too. The conference will also feature a practical guide to working with New Media Agencies to successfully get brands online.Leading industry speakers on the day include representatives from Austin Reed, Easyshop, zoom.co.uk, KPMG, WGSN and Blueberry.net.For further information or a conference brochure, call 020 7970 4770 or email
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts