US: Congress avoids fiscal cliff
The US Congress has reached an agreement with the White House to avoid the "fiscal cliff", a combination of tax increases and across-the-board spending cuts set to come into effect from the beginning of January, which were threatening to push the country into recession.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- The Flanarant: TPP – now the real fight starts
- Private label sourcing faces range of pressures
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- What clothing could the TPP X-basket contain?
- Patagonia's CSR commitments re-shaping the sector
- Update: Negotiators agree landmark TPP trade deal
- H&M falling behind on Bangladesh factory safety?
- New CEO may focus on Ralph Lauren supply chain
- Nike debuts new fabric for adaptive breathability
- New Bangladesh labour rules draw union criticism
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry