CHINA: Conte Of Florence Mulls Chinese Expansion
Italian sportswear producer Conte of Florence SpA is considering forming a partnership agreement to open a line of multi-brand outlets in China this year.
Conte also aims to open outlets in some top Chinese department stores as part of its plan to expand its existence throughout China and Japan.
Conte of Florence presently has 78 franchising outlets and has signed contracts to open another seven by the end of 2005.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Oxford Industries, Shoe Carnival
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective