CHINA: Conte Of Florence Mulls Chinese Expansion
Italian sportswear producer Conte of Florence SpA is considering forming a partnership agreement to open a line of multi-brand outlets in China this year.
Conte also aims to open outlets in some top Chinese department stores as part of its plan to expand its existence throughout China and Japan.
Conte of Florence presently has 78 franchising outlets and has signed contracts to open another seven by the end of 2005.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Bangladesh calls for duty-free access to US
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022