CHINA: Contracts Worth $273m Signed At Garment Festival
Organisers of this year's International Garment Festival have hailed the event a resounding success after 30 contracts worth $273 million were signed between Chinese and foreign enterprises. Representatives of 40 international fashion brands attended the festival, including delegates from 14 countries such as the US, France, Italy, Japan, the Republic of and Taiwan. Korea, Hong Kong, Macao
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again