BANGLADESH: Contributions call stepped up as funds fall short
Campaigners are stepping up their calls for brands to pay into the Rana Plaza compensation fund after it was revealed to just-style that less than 20% of the amount required to make payments to all workers has so far been received.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Three tipping points for RFID in fashion
- Capacity building key to Myanmar momentum
- Cotton “too diverse” for fixed sustainability plan
- China undisputed giant of garment exports
- Apparel buyers point to potential in Africa
- SOURCING: Global sourcing snapshots launched
- Wal-Mart silent on Rana Plaza lawsuit
- Nike criticised over Vietnam sourcing ethics
- VF Corp lifts outlook despite Q1 profit fall
- Garment group reiterates labour rights commitment