USA: Converse Announces Financing Status
Converse Inc (OTCBB:CVEO) today announced that it has not completed the previously announced proposed financing transaction with Euro American Investment Corp. Euro American's commitment expired on September 30, 2000. The transaction was subject to the approval of Converse's senior lenders. Euro American was prepared to proceed on the terms outlined, but the necessary approvals were not obtained. Discussions with financing sources are expected to continue. Converse is a global designer, manufacturer and marketer of high quality athletic footwear for men, women and children. The company is also a global licensor of sports apparel, accessories and selected footwear. The company's products are distributed worldwide in over 90 countries through specialty retail, sporting goods, department and shoe stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth