USA: Converse Announces Financing Status
Converse Inc (OTCBB:CVEO) today announced that it has not completed the previously announced proposed financing transaction with Euro American Investment Corp. Euro American's commitment expired on September 30, 2000. The transaction was subject to the approval of Converse's senior lenders. Euro American was prepared to proceed on the terms outlined, but the necessary approvals were not obtained. Discussions with financing sources are expected to continue. Converse is a global designer, manufacturer and marketer of high quality athletic footwear for men, women and children. The company is also a global licensor of sports apparel, accessories and selected footwear. The company's products are distributed worldwide in over 90 countries through specialty retail, sporting goods, department and shoe stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts