THAILAND: Converse Renews Distributor's Contract, Plans Growth
Converse Inc, the US maker of All Star athletic shoes, has renewed a five-year contract with its Thai distributor, Tactic Marketing. The renewal comes as the two firms launch a new initiative to revitalise the image of All Star footwear and regain market share and consumer loyalty. Tactic Marketing will invest to increase the capacity of its production plant, and five new stand-alone shops are planned for Bangkok this year, on top of the four existing stores. Each shop will cost more than one million baht to set up said Chertchai Prasongphonchai, Tactic's marketing director.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020