US: Converse sets sights on Boston HQ
The Converse athletic footwear and apparel brand, a subsidiary of sportswear giant Nike, is to relocate its corporate headquarters from North Andover to Boston, Massachusetts in April 2015.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- When will Gap get back on track?
- Software solutions enhance speed and visibility
- Bangladesh factory safety progressing slowly
- Portugal footwear makers underpin industry growth
- Jason Denham raises the bar on denim innovation
- Q1 apparel results in brief: Pacific Sunwear, Belk
- China to reduce apparel import taxes
- Indonesian textile sector sees 6,000 lay-offs
- Vietnam garment staff return after faintings
- Cambodia garment factory strikes up 74%