SWEDEN: Cool spring holds back H&M March sales
Fashion leader Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) has reported static March sales, hampered by the late Easter and unseasonably cold weather.
Same-store sales dipped 8% in March, H&M said, admitting Central European sales were "very weak".
H&M recently reported a 21% jump in first-quarter profit to EUR193m (US$231.91m).
The company eyes the Greek market as one of its next expansion targets, with an
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack