US: Coolibar gains sun protection endorsement
Sun protective clothing firm Coolibar has produced the first apparel range to be officially endorsed by the Melanoma International Foundation (MIF).
In the past, Coolibar was the first apparel line to receive the Skin Cancer Foundation's recommendation.
MIF provides melanoma family/patient support through a helpline and moderated forum.
Its president and founder Catherine Poole said: "In addition to seeking shade and avoiding the prime hours of sun exposure, we recommend Coolibar sun protective clothing to our community, their families and those who seek advice on how to avoid getting melanoma but still want to enjoy being outdoors."
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020