ITALY: Corneliani Names Monopoli Marketing Director
Men's wear company Corneliani has named Pietro Monopoli as its new marketing director.
Corneliani is based in Mantova, northern Italy, and owns the brands Corneliani, Trend Corneliani, Corneliani Sportwear, CC Collection Corneliani, Set, and Nino Danieli.
It also distributes the Polo and Mauro Krieger brands, under licence.
The company recorded a consolidated turnover of €110 million for 2003.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Textiles and clothing make up Thailand's largest manufacturing industry, with more than 4,500 factories employing over one million people. The sector accounts for approximately 20 per cent of total em...
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has signed a definitive agreement to buy back its global licensee for footwear, Ralph Lauren Footwear Co Inc, off sportswear giant Reebok International...
Luxury goods company Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has named Scott Bowman as president, international business development....
Children's wear retailer The Children's Place Retail Stores Inc has named Kevin Mead, former Polo Retail Corporation senior vice president, as its senior vice president, director of stores for The Chi...
Luxury goods group Polo Ralph Lauren Corporation has promoted Susie McCabe to the position of president, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Stores....
Sportswear company Reebok International Ltd has posted a higher quarterly profit, encouraged by the acquisition of The Hockey Company as well as a weak US dollar....
Major sports brand Reebok says it plans to open another 60 stores in the Indian market and push its revenue there up to INR3.75 billion....
Luxury fashion group Polo Ralph Lauren has admitted that some of its customers' credit card information may have been mistakenly kept by a bank after they visited its stores....
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar