US: Cornick to head Avery Dennison's Printer Systems unit
Robert Cornick has been named as vice president and general manager of the Printer Systems Division (TSD) of Avery Dennison's Retail Information Services Group, replacing James L Martin, who is retiring after 40 years.
In his new role, Cornick is tasked with taking the organisation to new levels of worldwide growth, market penetration and product innovation.
PSD offers a range of Monarch and Avery Dennison brand printers and applicators to generate tags and labels for retail supply chain applications.
Spanish based international fashion company Desigual has used Avery Dennison's new Pathfinder Ultra Platinum technology to help streamline its entire labelling process, from re-pricing garments sold i...
Avery Dennison RFID has promoted Maggie Bidlingmaier as its global sales and marketing director....
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Gap audits reveal compliance issues in Myanmar
- Water scarcity a challenge to cotton supply chains
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- ANALYSIS: Back-to-school spending a waiting game
- Adidas to use only Bluesign-approved chemicals
- Accord and Alliance discord "a setback"
- Scientists hail first recycled cotton garment
- Myanmar and US to develop labour rights initiative
- 'Cotton of the Carolinas' grows reshoring efforts
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report