US: Cornick to head Avery Dennison's Printer Systems unit
Robert Cornick has been named as vice president and general manager of the Printer Systems Division (TSD) of Avery Dennison's Retail Information Services Group, replacing James L Martin, who is retiring after 40 years.
In his new role, Cornick is tasked with taking the organisation to new levels of worldwide growth, market penetration and product innovation.
PSD offers a range of Monarch and Avery Dennison brand printers and applicators to generate tags and labels for retail supply chain applications.
Spanish based international fashion company Desigual has used Avery Dennison's new Pathfinder Ultra Platinum technology to help streamline its entire labelling process, from re-pricing garments sold i...
Avery Dennison RFID has promoted Maggie Bidlingmaier as its global sales and marketing director....
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- New JC Penney CEO “credible but no solution”
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- H&M calls for annual wage reviews in Bangladesh
- Fire and safety events to converge on Bangladesh
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020