US: Cornick to head Avery Dennison's Printer Systems unit
Robert Cornick has been named as vice president and general manager of the Printer Systems Division (TSD) of Avery Dennison's Retail Information Services Group, replacing James L Martin, who is retiring after 40 years.
In his new role, Cornick is tasked with taking the organisation to new levels of worldwide growth, market penetration and product innovation.
PSD offers a range of Monarch and Avery Dennison brand printers and applicators to generate tags and labels for retail supply chain applications.
Spanish based international fashion company Desigual has used Avery Dennison's new Pathfinder Ultra Platinum technology to help streamline its entire labelling process, from re-pricing garments sold i...
Avery Dennison RFID has promoted Maggie Bidlingmaier as its global sales and marketing director....
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- C&A building brand loyalty through consistent fit
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- Adidas has greenest textile supply chain in China
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- New Balance launches first 3D printed running shoe
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Technical Textile Markets: Product Developments and Innovations - 2nd Quarter 2015