US: Cornick to head Avery Dennison's Printer Systems unit
Robert Cornick has been named as vice president and general manager of the Printer Systems Division (TSD) of Avery Dennison's Retail Information Services Group, replacing James L Martin, who is retiring after 40 years.
In his new role, Cornick is tasked with taking the organisation to new levels of worldwide growth, market penetration and product innovation.
PSD offers a range of Monarch and Avery Dennison brand printers and applicators to generate tags and labels for retail supply chain applications.
Spanish based international fashion company Desigual has used Avery Dennison's new Pathfinder Ultra Platinum technology to help streamline its entire labelling process, from re-pricing garments sold i...
Avery Dennison RFID has promoted Maggie Bidlingmaier as its global sales and marketing director....
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- Balance essential in garment supply chain
- Where next for 3D design and prototyping?
- AGOA delays drag on sourcing decisions
- American Eagle Outfitters Q1 earnings soar
- Gap brand sales continue to fall short
- Apparel industry Q1 results in brief
- Chico's chief executive Dyer to retire