US: Cornick to head Avery Dennison's Printer Systems unit
Robert Cornick has been named as vice president and general manager of the Printer Systems Division (TSD) of Avery Dennison's Retail Information Services Group, replacing James L Martin, who is retiring after 40 years.
In his new role, Cornick is tasked with taking the organisation to new levels of worldwide growth, market penetration and product innovation.
PSD offers a range of Monarch and Avery Dennison brand printers and applicators to generate tags and labels for retail supply chain applications.
Spanish based international fashion company Desigual has used Avery Dennison's new Pathfinder Ultra Platinum technology to help streamline its entire labelling process, from re-pricing garments sold i...
Avery Dennison RFID has promoted Maggie Bidlingmaier as its global sales and marketing director....
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- UK reshoring hub hit by sweatshop claims
- New fibre and fabric innovations for outdoor wear
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- US West Coast port contract reached
- 30% of Adidas cotton from sustainable sources
- Activewear driving US apparel spend
- Benetton to embark on living wage roadmap
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide