UK: Corporate Wardrobe To Deploy XeBusiness Systems
The Corporate Wardrobe will deploy these systems as part of its business development strategy, which aims to double sales over the next two years.
"We chose XeBusiness as our IT partner for a variety of reasons," Corporate Wardrobe CEO Harry McLeese said.
"(These) included their track record of successful implementations in this segment of the industry and the applicability of their software to what we require for our fast-growing business.
"Cost and ROI were also key issues in the decision-making process."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective