SPAIN: Cortefiel Names Ex-H&M Boss Van Den Auwelant MD
The retailer said in a short news release Van den Auwelant will be responsible for the operational development of its three main brands Cortefiel, Springfield and Women's Secret.
It added Van den Auwelant was involved in the Swedish clothing giant’s launch in France and Spain.
Spanish retailer Cortefiel SA's chairman Gonzalo Hinojosa says that is will bar any counterbids made for its shares in order to accept CVC Capital's €17.9 per share offer, the Bolsacinco website repor...
Spain's Hinojosa and Garcia Quiroz families, the founding entrepreneurs behind Spanish retail giant Cortefiel, have agreed to sell their 52 per cent stake to CVC European Equity Partners, the UK-based...
Retail group Cortefiel SA says that a €1.4 billion takeover bid from CVC Capital Partners Ltd has been accepted by Cortefiel's controlling families....
Spanish retail group Cortefiel has received a bid offer from Coral Retail Industries, according to CNMV stock market regulator....
Fashion and textiles group Marzotto SpA said first-quarter 2005 sales and profits grew on good performances at its Hugo Boss and Valentino clothing units....
Upmarket apparel manufacturer Delta Galil Industries Ltd has reported a $3.0 million preliminary first-quarter net loss, attributable to a sales decrease and the erosion of selling prices to a portion...
Luxury brand Hugo Boss AG plans to grow the share of ladies' clothing sales in the group to one third by 2013, chief executive Bruno Saelzer told Focus-Money magazine....
Spanish retailer Cortefiel has topped forecasts with a 107 per cent increase in net profit for 2004 due to cheap Asian manufacturing and less markdowns pushing up margins....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores