SPAIN: Cortefiel Q1 Sales Jump 15% To $222m
Top Spanish fashion chain Cortefiel on Friday posted a 15.4 per cent hike in first quarter consolidated revenue to 194.5 million euros ($222m) from the year-ago period. The company said same-store sales for the 13 week quarter rose nine per cent at group level and 13 per cent in Spain, with sales in self-owned stores up 14.6 per cent to 179.2 million euros from 156.3 million euros in 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"