SPAIN: Cortefiel Rejects MEP Retail Bid
Spanish clothing retailer Cortefiel SA has turned down MEP Retail Espana SL Unipersonal's €18.40 per share bid for the company, as board members holding 55.74 per cent of the company have already given the go-ahead to the rival bid of €17.9 per share from Coral Retail Industries.
Board members whose shares are not included in the Coral Retail offer have voted against MEP's current bid, which Cortefiel says is not satisfactory financially, but say they will wait for Friday for any improved offers.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Spanish retailer Cortefiel SA's provisional first-quarter net profit rose to €16.9 million from €9.7m in the same period last year, Spanish GAAP reported....
The Spanish stock market regulator has given the go-ahead to private equity company CVC's bid offer for clothing retailer Cortefiel....
Spanish retailer operator Cortefiel SA may use its option to buy 60 per cent of textile producer Antonio Miro earlier than planned, the Cinco Dias newspaper reported, quoted unnamed sources from the t...
Spanish retail group Cortefiel SA has opened a new franchise of its men's clothing division in Kiev, Ukraine....
Spanish retailer Cortefiel SA's chairman Gonzalo Hinojosa says that is will bar any counterbids made for its shares in order to accept CVC Capital's €17.9 per share offer, the Bolsacinco website repor...
Spain's Hinojosa and Garcia Quiroz families, the founding entrepreneurs behind Spanish retail giant Cortefiel, have agreed to sell their 52 per cent stake to CVC European Equity Partners, the UK-based...
Retail group Cortefiel SA says that a €1.4 billion takeover bid from CVC Capital Partners Ltd has been accepted by Cortefiel's controlling families....
Spanish retail group Cortefiel has received a bid offer from Coral Retail Industries, according to CNMV stock market regulator....
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack