UAE: Cos to open first Dubai store
H&M-owned brand Cos is set to open its first store in Dubai through a franchise agreement with MH Alshaya.
The store is set to open in spring 2013. MH Alshaya also operates the brand's franchise in Kuwait.
"We are very happy to be opening in Dubai and to be expanding further into the Middle East. Alshaya represents the ideal partner for us and we look forward to continuing this relationship," said Marie Honda, overall brand responsible for Cos.
More than 200 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people in ...
Unveiling a new five-year plan to improve worker safety at the factories in Bangladesh that produce their clothing, North American brands and retailers were keen to stress the similarities between the...
Retailer Marks & Spencer has blamed poor weather and promotions after recording its eighth consecutive quarterly decline in like-for-like clothing and general merchandise sales....
High street fashion retailer Internacionale has been sold out of administration, safeguarding 1,550 jobs and the majority of its stores in the UK and Northern Ireland....
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a report that the former M&S lingerie director could be seeking GBP1m in compensation, the use of virtual 3D design to cut sample production at Ad...
The US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) should enforce existing standards, reduce the cost burden of testing and put more emphasis on cost benefit analysis, according to the American Apparel ...
An international forum taking place in October is set to address the latest developments and innovations in the smart fabrics industry, including standardisation initiatives and privacy applications....
Turkey-based denim manufacturer Isko has invested in "predictive simulation technology" to help improve the uptime and productivity of its weaving machines....
- TPP: now the real fight starts
- Why TPP implementation is far from a done deal
- Private label sourcing faces range of pressures
- Cambodia leads US apparel import growth in August
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- Update: Negotiators agree landmark TPP trade deal
- Nike debuts new fabric for adaptive breathability
- New Bangladesh labour rules draw union criticism
- Cambodia sets new minimum wage at US$140
- Vietnam releases new textile dye regulations
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020