UAE: Cos to open first Dubai store
H&M-owned brand Cos is set to open its first store in Dubai through a franchise agreement with MH Alshaya.
The store is set to open in spring 2013. MH Alshaya also operates the brand's franchise in Kuwait.
"We are very happy to be opening in Dubai and to be expanding further into the Middle East. Alshaya represents the ideal partner for us and we look forward to continuing this relationship," said Marie Honda, overall brand responsible for Cos.
More than 160 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people las...
Unveiling a new five-year plan to improve worker safety at the factories in Bangladesh that produce their clothing, North American brands and retailers were keen to stress the similarities between the...
Retailer Marks & Spencer has blamed poor weather and promotions after recording its eighth consecutive quarterly decline in like-for-like clothing and general merchandise sales....
High street fashion retailer Internacionale has been sold out of administration, safeguarding 1,550 jobs and the majority of its stores in the UK and Northern Ireland....
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a report that the former M&S lingerie director could be seeking GBP1m in compensation, the use of virtual 3D design to cut sample production at Ad...
The US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) should enforce existing standards, reduce the cost burden of testing and put more emphasis on cost benefit analysis, according to the American Apparel ...
An international forum taking place in October is set to address the latest developments and innovations in the smart fabrics industry, including standardisation initiatives and privacy applications....
Turkey-based denim manufacturer Isko has invested in "predictive simulation technology" to help improve the uptime and productivity of its weaving machines....
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Change management key to PLM project success
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change