UK: Cosalt names new chief executive
Industrial services and leisure products group Cosalt has appointed Per A Jonsson as its chief executive.
Jonsson, who will take on the role on 29 August, previously worked with General Electric for 16 years.
He has extensive experience of buying and selling businesses, integrating them successfully and delivering value through strategic change.
The group manufactures and supplies protective clothing and safety as well as school wear and children's wear among other interests.
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores