UK: Cosalt names new chief executive
Industrial services and leisure products group Cosalt has appointed Per A Jonsson as its chief executive.
Jonsson, who will take on the role on 29 August, previously worked with General Electric for 16 years.
He has extensive experience of buying and selling businesses, integrating them successfully and delivering value through strategic change.
The group manufactures and supplies protective clothing and safety as well as school wear and children's wear among other interests.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020