USA: Cosmair Extends Tender Offer for Carson Inc
Cosmair Inc announced today that it has extended the expiration date for it cash tender offer for all outstanding Class A common stock of Carson Inc (NYSE: CIC), at $5.20 net per share. The new expiration date is Friday, May 19, 2000 at 5:00 p.m. EST. At the close of business on Friday, April 28, approximately 8.8 million shares of Carson's Class A common stock had been tendered, representing approximately 54 per cent of the outstanding Carson common stock on a fully diluted basis. As previously announced, Cosmair is responding to a request for additional information issued by the Department of Justice Antitrust Division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"