USA: Cosmair Extends Tender Offer for Carson Inc
Cosmair Inc announced today that it has extended the expiration date for it cash tender offer for all outstanding Class A common stock of Carson Inc (NYSE: CIC), at $5.20 net per share. The new expiration date is Friday, May 19, 2000 at 5:00 p.m. EST. At the close of business on Friday, April 28, approximately 8.8 million shares of Carson's Class A common stock had been tendered, representing approximately 54 per cent of the outstanding Carson common stock on a fully diluted basis. As previously announced, Cosmair is responding to a request for additional information issued by the Department of Justice Antitrust Division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020