USA: Cosmair Extends Tender Offer for Carson Inc
Cosmair Inc announced today that it has extended the expiration date for it cash tender offer for all outstanding Class A common stock of Carson Inc (NYSE: CIC), at $5.20 net per share. The new expiration date is Friday, May 19, 2000 at 5:00 p.m. EST. At the close of business on Friday, April 28, approximately 8.8 million shares of Carson's Class A common stock had been tendered, representing approximately 54 per cent of the outstanding Carson common stock on a fully diluted basis. As previously announced, Cosmair is responding to a request for additional information issued by the Department of Justice Antitrust Division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022