BRAZIL: Cotton farmers threaten trade retaliation
The National Cotton Council has expressed its disappointment over reported comments made by Brazilian cotton producers that a new US farm bill is unlikely to address their concerns and that "retaliation" could be the only option.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Fitness fashion propels Athleta towards $1bn sales
- Water scarcity a challenge to cotton supply chains
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Adidas to use only Bluesign-approved chemicals
- Bangladesh workers in constructive employer talks
- Scientists hail first recycled cotton garment
- Joint programme to promote compliance in Pakistan
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- China - ISA Country Report