USA: Cotton Inc Names New SE Asian Marketing Director
Protonentis, the company's former director of technical services for dyeing and finishing research, will take over from the retiring Jim White in the role.
"This move strengthens our ability to provide services that can influence the consumption of US cotton in south-east Asia," senior vice-president of global product marketing Dean Turner said.
"With the addition of dyeing and finishing specialist, we now have technical capabilities that cover cotton processing from spinning through to finished fabric in this important market."
Protonentis has been employed by Cotton Incorporated since 1999.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020